Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my actual job in KNP

in KNP my offered work was to investigate the reason for rejection of the KNP products by dealers n rather y was the rival product chosen????the work required to frame n no. of questions somethin named as "questionnaire".now the actual task of getting the questions answered from innumerable people with varied psychologies wid different frames of mind.had to pull in my socks before actually venturing into the main task of asking queries to ppl. the point lied in analyzing firstly whether to enter into teh shop or not(standing outside the shop).Later the initial hiccup of xplaining the reason for my act of querying.certain men literally turn their faces off,certain don't bother to wonder the presence of urs in front of them(rather wud act or might be busy doing the counting notes job very religiously).Secondly the slang of language made a mark.the dress impacted.the away of taking notes mattered.with rejections n depressions of not gettin any answers nor their visiting cards walked I with question of how the hell am i gonna produce my analysis results.Plus the burning sun to fume out n roast us....terribly with heat n sweat was I dejected.Then with guts n communication skills peppered with few lies n aid of company high profilic identities everywhr I started walkin n came out with results.after done all,the task of framing the report with 100s of pages would rack my brain.....but having said all...i wud finish this work..but what if in future i hav do this kind of work....wud I enjoy.whr do i put my brains.its just teh skills which matter here n no knowledge.I feel unless knowledge n skill blend n ultimately u gain a smile on ur face after accomplishments is the true job..i am in search of true job now....

No comments:

Post a Comment