Friday, September 16, 2011

Realized its a dream


I opened my eyes and saw many ready to serve me
Rushed many to help me with heaps of love and care
Ushered many every time for simple things
Top of the world felt I, to shine like a star
Phones to enquire about me queues of pals to visit me
I felt like this is life
Enjoyed I with many around and with
My diamonds and emeralds
Plummeting from my boxes
Lived a king’s life
when I slept at dusk sadness doomed
To sketch the fact that none stayed to be real
Money pulled many to befriend me
Plummeting boxes of love was lost when my diamonds vanished
Serving hands were no more ready to aid me
I felt deep in a trench of cries and sadness of isolation
I smelt the truth that money is not the honey and
opened my eyes and realized it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment