Sunday, November 13, 2011

if the clock went backwards

Sat in thoughts if the clock went backwards
triggered in cheerness i rushed back to my golden days
corrected my errors in my paper to score a cent and not a null in mathematics
then i proceeded to my farewell speech,
hahah,couldn't stand how I had made a debris of myself
re-did I and enjoyed the applause
rolled to my higher secondary days,
couldn't stand my proposal style and the outcome of slap
now did I ensure a smart hunky style to gain a kiss from the gal
wow,felt in paramount happiness
slipped to my office days
reworked now on my smart ways of dealing with my clients
Claps of praise brought me back to reality
they were just thoughts and queried I why couldn't I roll back?
Answer gave my conscience,contented wouldn't have I been if 
thoughts went true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment