Friday, January 9, 2009

Conversation with Arihant

today it so happened dat Arihant my colleague n myself had a verbal fight on religions,culture n beliefs.It all started off like this, my another colleague after lunch stated that he wanna leave for doin Namaz n left.I jus tongued that Muslims are indeed very sincere n they follow their customs sincerely.I also stated I am proud of my religion "Hindu".Arihant voiced out,everyone is proud of his religion.I thought this is someway gonna have a religion dispute.Thank GOD nothing of that sort progressed.
I said cultures are different for different religion n he was in total disagreement.According to him,cultures had a wider synonym n cannot b jus quoted bluntly as i did.
My say is every religion follows its customs say for illustration,take Hindus - Mallus,men dont wear shirts while entering temples,chappals arent worn inside the holy temples.
Tamilians cultures' are something like waking up early in the morning,wash teh corridor with water n put rangolis,etc.
every religion follows its different culture n definitely its their belief.
Can cultures n religions b related?can myths n cultures b connected?need clarifications

No comments:

Post a Comment