Monday, January 5, 2009

Homely lovely days

happy new year I shouted in Mumbai my hometown.It was by a mere luck n by chance i got a chance to slip off smoothly on 24th from bangalore in a bus to Mumbai.Thanks to my previous PM Abraham Roy who waved a green flag on my request.actually speaking my leave balance have gone in negative n employess arent applicable for the same unless emergency.It was jus my wish n it came true.hehehe Kool it was!!!!!!
reached by 1230pm in Mumbai and Ananth had come to meet me on my request in Vashi station.He had come in his Hondacity n drove me all the way to my place.So honoured i felt.My parents were eagerly waiting to receive me.I as jus overwelhmed to breathe my homely oxygen.
next day Shiva n his mom had drove down to meet me.They stayed till evening n the shiva had to stay bac at my place dat nite as their car asnt willing to leave dombivli.hehe.
The 10 days jus flew off in matter of seconds i feel now.all local frendz n relatives all of us just had a gala n new year celebration really went on well with my parents n my sis.
Had an opportunity to tune myself to Vishaka Hari's stories.wonderful renditions she has done on Ramayana,Prahalad,etc.
I wanted to start from Mumbai on Sunday teh 4th of Jan but i was unlucky to not get any tickets.This made me to pre pone my trip n reach Bangalore on 4th evening itself.All my Mumbai days are glowing fresh in my minds.The gulab jaamoons,Carrot halva,rasam n all my mom made food stuffs are still on my tongue.oops!!!!! Homely days with torch bearers around are indeed too very lovely

1 comment:

  1. s n finally my car willing i came bak home... but nowadays my car enjoys troubling its owner(my parents)....so broke down @ vileparle a few days b4... hehehe

    ReplyDelete