Sunday, October 2, 2011

Award from my dad

i so wish to gain an award
just to see my dad tear in joy
announced once about a ceremony of prizes
I welcomed my dad to the function
waited I to see him merry for me and he did
wished he that dignitaries called him on podium
and waited to praise me to the world
but saddened his thoughts and curtained his unhappiness.
wished I to gain an award
then came good days again after lapse of 2 years
again welcomed I my dad for a function
in such energy did he dress himself and contented to see me receive
prepared a speech to essay to the world he
but again doomed in sadness he remained to not read his speech
Award seemed meager in sight of his need of words
His feeling for me weighed more than the medal
 i wish I need no award but just a piece of speech from my dad
itching with thoughts of glory and happiness he ready to
vomit with sparkling eyes and gestures
I so wish that an award from my dad is most precious.....

No comments:

Post a Comment