Sunday, October 2, 2011

choose a way to make it a success.

glancing the flowers and green carpets I walked in a park
one day to kill my boredom
stayed in thoughts and pulled to view a fight
came a row of ants to load its container of food
wonder struck was I to see the queue
and clean unmessy go of them
came a fat beetle to quench its hunger
with vigor and valor stormed it,the group of ants
poor thing felt I
vanished the meat from the sight and merry became the beetle
hopped a stout grasshopper to pull the meat to doom the beetle's glee
flapping the wings went the grasshopper and met a sparrow
pecking its beak on the grasshopper it grabbed the meat.
to save its life grasshopper slipped away ....
stayed I in thoughts for a meat we so cheat and beat others
but realized the nature's cycle and digested the fact
come and go the trenches and peaks but the act of 
survival lies in the fittest and the vigorous right ways
concluded I,sacrifices are parts of life and winning is its counterpart
why whine about failures and choose a way to make it a success.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment