Sunday, September 25, 2011

I asked the almighty why am I only in pain


I asked the almighty why am I only in pain
And waited for His answer but heard none I
Glancing out of my window I waited long,
I saw a leaf shedding from a branch and found a beetle falling down
Found I that no other beetle on the other leaves called for help
Fractured the poor insect and crying with dry tears it died
Poor beetle felt I
Saw the plant but found as if it’s fractured its limb
The leaf had conked out and plant had broken its arm
Oops felt I and remained still to see no other leaves could call help
Poor plant felt I
 Saw a white dove on a cable romancing with its mate
Enjoying was I to see the sweetness in it
Abruptly came a spark to turn the white dove into a burnt bird
Mate flew high but called none for help
Poor dove felt I
Still was I glancing out of my window
Sensed a pain and cried loud and their came my entire family to aid me
It was an ant that bit me and after my cry saw that killed by my bro
Stunned to note that my pain was heard
And came running many to aid me but
What about the accidents which I saw…..
None called no one came and silence persisted
Got an answer from Lord that I am not in pain
But rather others are in the same…Help them God cried I 

No comments:

Post a Comment